Meet the Team
Operational / Marketing
WE’RE JOINED BY
The following people make up the Southend BID committee, representing the following sectors: landlords, multiple retailers, police, education, leisure, independents, local authorities, financial services and observers.
- Dawn Jeakings (Chair & Director), The Royals Shopping Centre
- Mark Bartrip (Director), McDonald’s
- Dennis Baldry (Director), Victoria Shopping Centre
- Ian Hughes, Essex Police
- Zoe Manning, University of Essex
- Emma Cooney, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
- Scott Dolling (Observer), Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
- Anthony Tomassi, Tomassi’s
- Councillor Ann Holland, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
- Joseph Orsini, Santander
The Street Ranger team has an extensive knowledge of Southend’s town centre and seafront and of those who live and work here. Andy, Andrew, Rebecca and Wayne’s job is hugely varied – every day is different and can include assisting with graffiti removal, first aid occurrences, shoplifting incidents and visitor queries.